Sunday, December 20, 2009

Up Early

Decided to catch up on 'scapes and The Flyaways this morning, both of which I have been neglecting. I visited TLC two weeks ago. I really needed a tattoo fix and it felt like home to be back at school. I met Crispus, who Lisa is sponsoring so he can go back home to Uganda and begin a business there. I also picked up three more t-shirts; a gorilla for MJ, and two TLCs(another for myself). Talked with Matt about doing my rose in January. He will be going to Am-Jam in Syracuse and I'd love to go there. They have found a location for their second school in San Diego and a former student to operate it. I hope I can visit there someday.

Not much tattooing going on around here. I ordered new business cards, as the pink ones are not quite appropriate for TATTOOing, but they have not yet arrived. Subscribed to Tattoo Revue, also not yet appeared. Keeping up with Maria (salsa dancing in Florida), Mia (doing cosmetics in D.C.) and John in his own shop(!)through FB. Don't hear much from Michael Colon or anything about Sandy/Chico. Lisa dropped off the new shop video about machine tuning which I will be watching this afternoon, probably during the Christmas wrapping.

No comments:

Post a Comment